Ina. twenty-five. in love & taken since 2012 ♥
red hair (dyed). grey-green eyes.
I'm born in december, year '88, and therefore 25 by now. Nevertheless I always get asked for my ID! In June 2012 I gave my heart to a wonderful person who cares for it since as if it was his own.
I live in NRW, in the heart of the Ruhr area. If I could choose where to live in Germany I would directly move to Hamburg.
If I had to describe myself I'd say I'm a perfectionist, emotional, optimistic, exhausting and helpful. Very often people judge me wrong because there are only a few situations where I directly walk to people to talk to them - like on concerts - and most of the time I'm reserved and shy. If you get to know me better you'll see that I'm actually a quite crazy person. I get along with almost everybody, but I can also be a real bitch if I feel unjustly treated.
I'm doing an apprenticeship as an industrial management assistant. Before that I got a business assistent degree at school - although I totally hate office jobs. Since my apprenticeship started I haven't changed my mind. My dream job would be child care worker, however it's too late to do that now. What I'll do after my apprenticeship is still unclear.
In my free time I'm reading most of the time, love stories and thriller preffered. When I'm not reading I'm watching one of my many series (Game of Thrones, Supernatural, The Walking Dead,...) or plan my future trips to Ireland. If there are times where I don't have a writer's blick I love to write fanfictions about me, friends and our favourite bands (yeah, you actually can do that with 25!), but unfortunately I've never finished a story.
- Since 2002 a huge part of my heart belongs to Ireland ♥
- I'm farsighted and as far as I can think I'm wearing glasses.
- I wouldn't kick Daenerys Targaryen (GoT) out of my bed.
- I'm a perfectionist.
- I love to go to concerts.
- I'm a bookworm and read in a book at least once a day.
- I love all kind of board games.
- Someday I like to have two children and marry in a church.
- Most of my thoughts are in English.
- Once a Potterhead, always a Potterhead. My favourite character is Luna.
- My favourite authors are Sebastian Fitzek, Cecelia Ahern and Paige Toon.
- I still love to play with my Gameboy.
- I've got three tattoos and the fourth one will follow in december.
- My favourite fanta is Peach & Apricot, that you can't buy in Germany (and unfortunately it's also no longer available in Ireland...)
- I own a Canon EOS 1100D.
- I love to go to medieval markets - cladded by now.
- I love amusement parks and funfairs.
- My favourite food is Sushi.
- Since the beginning of 2013 I've got pain in my left knee all the time without getting a decent diagnosis or true help.
- I collect everything with owls.